Swansea Council invites residents who want to raise issues with them to do that in a range of different ways. You can ask questions directly at Cabinet or at Council if they relate to items on the open part of the agenda. Residents can also bring petitions to the attention of the Council by submitting them to the Democratic Services Team. To find out more go to or further details are on the Council's website and click on 'Council and Democracy' or 'Have your Say' Also Mumbles Community Council may be able to assist you if you have a problem locally. Contact the Clerk at 0179363598 or email